On November 24th Bring Me The Horizon will release a compilation of the best tracks from their first five releases. The 15 songs on Bring Me The Horizon 2004-2013 span the British metal/rock band’s first nine years of existence. Vinyl editions will be available on February 9th 2018 standard vinyl is black and there is a limited edition dark red vinyl as well. Pre-orders are available at https://lnk.to/bringmethehorizon
Showcasing the roots of the internationally acclaimed band Bring Me The Horizon 2004-2013 features tracks from their first five releases: the 2004 EP This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For, their 2006 full-length debut Count Your Blessings, 2008’s Suicide Season, 2010’s There Is a Hell, Believe Me I’ve Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let’s Keep It a Secret and 2013’s Sempiternal.
Those featured tracks include Bring Me The Horizon greatest hits from the Epitaph years, such as “Can You Feel My Heart” and “Sleepwalking”: two songs from the globally successful Sempiternal, which topped the charts around the world and is their biggest selling album to date.
BRING ME THE HORIZON 2004-2013 TRACKLIST:
1. Traitors Never Play Hang-man (from This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For)
2. Pray for Plagues (from Count Your Blessings)
3. Diamonds Aren’t Forever (from Suicide Season)
4. The Sadness Will Never End (from Suicide Season)
5. Chelsea Smile (from Suicide Season)
6. The Comedown (from Suicide Season)
7. Blessed with a Curse (from There is a Hell…)
8. It Never Ends (from There is a Hell…)
9. Don’t Go (from There is a Hell…)
10. Crucify Me (from There is a Hell…)
11. Shadow Moses (from Sempiternal)
12. Go to Hell, For Heaven's Sake (from Sempiternal)
13. Can You Feel My Heart (from Sempiternal)
14. Sleepwalking (from Sempiternal)
15. Antivist (from Sempiternal)
The last few years have been a whirlwind of success for Bring Me The Horizon across the globe, with sold out shows in cities across the UK, Europe, North America, South America and Asia as well as critically acclaimed performances at the Royal Albert Hall in London, with a full orchestra, for the Teenage Cancer Trust and a storming set at Glastonbury Festival in 2016. Their last two records alone have sold over 2.1 Million worldwide. They have successfully transcended the world of metal into the world of music that appeals to the masses, without losing an ounce of credibility or compromising their sound.
Bring Me The Horizon have well and truly established themselves as one of the most important and successful British rock bands to emerge in the past few years.