Epitaph Europe is hiring a Marketing Coordinator
Title: Marketing Coordinator 📍 Europe
Level: Entry-level – junior role
Location: Europe – work remotely with regular travels to our Amsterdam office
Reports to: European Marketing Director
Start date: ASAP
Deadline: May 27
Epitaph Records is an independent record label founded in Los Angeles by Bad Religion guitarist Brett Gurewitz. With early releases by a variety of punk heavyweights, Epitaph spawned the 90s punk explosion. From the beginning Epitaph has been a firm believer in its "artist comes first" philosophy and is full-service label to the musicians on its diverse and creative roster. Along the way Epitaph proudly launched its sister label ANTI-, representing unique and distinguished artists. Since 1995 the label has a European company to coordinate all promotion, sales and marketing efforts in mainland Europe and the UK.
Epitaph Europe is looking for a Marketing Coordinator Europe. The candidate will be based in Europe, with the ability to work remotely and the ability to travel to our Amsterdam office regularly. The Marketing Coordinator will be part of the European marketing team and assist and support our Europe-wide campaigns with our physical- and digital distribution partners and accounts. The Marketing Coordinator is an entry-level position and can be fulfilled without industry experience. Excellent communication and analytical skills, an international perspective, and a passion for music, are key for this junior role. Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language is essential.
• Create regular marketing reports for international territories
• Join regular marketing meetings with all distributors and following up on action points
• Keep track of catalogue campaigns and monitoring effectiveness
• Assist and support Marketing Team
• Compile sales- and streaming reports on priority and communicate that information to the marketing director and the digital and streaming manager
• Set up releases and shares information with our distribution and account partners. Coordinate with retail to execute promotional campaigns
• Maintain and update all label playlists on all streaming account profiles
• Work with the digital marketing team to supply social support of editorial playlists adds at streaming accounts
• Provide regular reporting to artists and their managers and be responsive to their inquiries and needs
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Excellent organizational and time management skills and an ability to communicate effectively with the global marketing team
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
• Self-motivated and goal-driven
• Good computer and administrative skills in MS Office (experience in excel is a pre), experience with designer programs like Photoshop and InDesign is a pre
• Be pro-active, have an eye for detail, and work with accuracy
• Strong analytical, reporting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English language
• Willing to work in an international environment
• Ability to work remotely and traveling to our Amsterdam office for a set number of days, according to our home working policy. This position can be fulfilled remotely from anywhere in Europe.
• Passion for music. Knowledge of Epitaph- / Anti-‘s roster a plus.
Our organization actively encourages applications from those who are underrepresented in our industry, including women, minority genders, applicants who are from minority ethnicities, and welcomes applications from disabled candidates.