01. If you really need to know...
02. How long at Epitaph?
• Charles Darwin
• Kurt Vonnegut
• Elton John
04. Pet Peeves?
• Hummers (the car)
• Long emails
• Picky eaters
05. What are you listening to lately?
06. What do you do for fun?
• Backpack, road bike, snowboard and generally get outdoors
• Songwriting, recording, producing
• KM, CRM, DRM, DAM, Business. Dev, Business Process Mapping
• Reading (lots of fiction, sci-fi, and non-fiction)
07. Books you'd recommend?
Here are a few of things I've read lately that I'd recommend
* Jesus' Son by Dennis Johnson
* Everything is Miscellaneous by David Weinberger
* The Orchard Keeper by Cormac Mccarthy
* The Looming Tower by Lawrence Wright
* Falconer by John Cheever
* Blindsight by Peter Watts
* Mistakes Were Made But Not By Me by Carol Tavris and Elliot Aronson
08. Best show you've ever seen?
Elton John "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" Tour - 1975 - Los Angeles
09. Where were you born?